Modern Catholic Social Teaching is built upon Seven Themes which we discussed in class. There is a power-point over these themes on the School Web Lockers.
This helpful website from the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops explaines each theme in more detail.
1. Life & Dignity of the Human Person
2. Call to Family & Community Participation
3. Rights and Responsibilities
4. Option for the Poor & Vulnerable
5. Dignity of Work & Rights of Workers
7. Stewardship for Creation
LEARN THESE THEMES and incorporate them into you senior project. Again, these are the backbone of Catholic Social Teaching.
Until Next time,
Ad Jesum Per Mariam,